State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is a financial services company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Board of DirectorsEdit
- Ronald E. Logue - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, State Street Corporation
- Tenley E. Albright, M.D. - Chairman, Western Resources, Inc.
- Kennett F. Burnes - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cabot Corporation
- Peter Coym - Retired Head of Lehman Brothers, Inc. in Germany
- Nader F. Darehshori - Chairman, President, CEO and Co-Founder Aptius Education, Inc.
- Amelia C. Fawcett - Retired Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer, Morgan Stanley International Limited
- Arthur L. Goldstein - Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Ionics, Inc.
- David P. Gruber - Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Wyman-Gordon Company
- Linda A. Hill - Wallace Brett Donham Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Charles R. LaMantia - Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- Maureen J. Miskovic - Chairman, Eurasia Group
- Richard P. Sergel - President and Chief Executive Officer, North America Electric Reliability Corporation
- Ronald L. Skates - Private Investor
- Gregory L. Summe - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Diana Chapman Walsh - President, Wellesley College
- Robert E. Weissman - Chairman, Shelburne Investments